We always strive to make sure you have the best possible experience by giving you advice both before and after your treatment. Because what you do both before and after the treatment will have an impact on the final result. For example, the retention of your eyelash extensions.
We advise you to:
- Not wear any makeup or mascara to your appointment
- Avoid using any oil based products like moisturiser, eye cream, face lotion or any eye make up remover 24 hours before you attend the appointment
- Avoid taking anti histamine 24 hours before your appointment
- Let us know if you recently just had fillers or botox done
- Avoid drinking a lot of liquids before your treatment to minimise interruptions to the treatment (coffee often makes people restless and want to go to toilet!)