We always strive to make sure you have the best possible experience by giving you advice both before and after your treatment. Because what you do both before and after the treatment will have an impact on the final result. For example, the retention of your eyelash extensions.
We advise you to:
- Not wear any makeup or mascara to your appointment
- Avoid using any oil based products like moisturiser, eye cream, face lotion or any eye make up remover 24 hours before you attend the appointment
- Avoid taking anti histamine 24 hours before your appointment
- Let us know if you recently just had fillers or botox done
- Avoid drinking a lot of liquids before your treatment to minimise interruptions to the treatment (coffee often makes people restless and want to go to toilet!)
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure.
Please read carefully:
- Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before the procedure. The skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure!
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before or after the procedure.
- Do NOT use any skin products eg, exfoliator and skin peeling.
- Do NOT take skin mediacations at least 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure